KASTAMONU Entered Top 200 Largest Russia’s Exporters
Expert magazine has published a special report on the Top 200 largest Russia's exporting companies. In 2018, KASTAMONU entered this rating for the first time, having shown the growth of 73.1% on a year-on-year basis.
In 2017, the share of exports in the company's revenue amounted to 38%. Most of products from the KASTAMONU plant - about 60% - are sold in Russia. The remaining 40% is exported to more than 20 countries in Asia and Europe.
“KASTAMONU is a large international company which has been operating in the market for over 40 years,” said Ali Kılıç, General Director of KASTAMONU in Russia. "During this time, we have managed to earn a reputation of a quality manufacturer, reliable partner and responsible employer. We value our name, and therefore we always strive to follow the latest international standards, which of course help us to successfully work both in the domestic market and in export directions.”
Let us recall that in 2016 KASTAMONU for the first time became the leader in the export of laminate among all Russian manufacturers with a share of 33%. In the same year, KASTAMONU received the award of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs as the “Best Import Substitution Project”.