Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” dated 27.07.2006 and determines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the security of personal data by KASTAMONU INTEGRATED WOOD INDUSTRY Limited Liability Company (hereinafter – the Operator).
- As its main goal and condition of implementing its activities, the Operator sets the observance of human and citizen rights and freedoms when processing personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator’s policy with regard to processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information about visitors that the Operator may receive from the website http://www.kastamonu.ru.
2. Key concepts used in the Policy
- Automatic processing of personal data means processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data means temporary termination of personal data processing (unless the processing is required to clarify personal data);
- Website means a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://www.kastamonu.ru;
- Personal data information system means a set of personal data contained in databases and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data means actions resulting in impossibility to determine the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other personal data owner without the use of additional information;
- Personal data processing means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) with personal data performed using automatic means or without using such means, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator means a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing processing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the objectives of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or definable User of the website http://www.kastamonu.ru;
- User means any visitor of the website http://www.kastamonu.ru;
- Provision of personal data means actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a specific person or a specific range of persons;
- Distribution of personal data means any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite range of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including publication of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data means a transfer of personal data to a foreign state territory, a foreign government authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data means any action when personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) when tangible media of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Phone numbers;
- Year, month, day and place of birth;
- Details of identity document;
- Address of actual place of residence and registration at place of residence and (or) at place of stay;
- The collection and processing of depersonalized data of visitors (including cookie files) are also made at the website using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others).
- Throughout the text of this Policy, the above data are collectively referred to as Personal Data.
4. Objective of personal data processing
- The objective of User’s personal data processing is to inform the User by sending e-mails; providing the User with access to services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can refuse to receive informational messages at any time by sending an e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked as "I refuse to be notified of new products and services and special offers”.
- Depersonalized data of Users collected by Internet statistics services are used to collect information about Users' actions on the website, improve the quality and content of the website.
5. Legal grounds on which personal data are processed
- The Operator processes User’s personal data only if they are filled and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://www.kastamonu.ru. By filling out relevant forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his/her consent with this Policy.
6. The procedure to collect, store, transfer and process personal data in other ways
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes whatever action is possible to exclude access of unauthorized persons to personal data.
- User’s personal data will never, under no circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case any inaccuracies are detected in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked as “Personal data updating”.
- The term for personal data processing is unlimited. The User can at any time withdraw his/her consent to personal data processing by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked as "Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to begin cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is to make sure that the foreign state which territory it is supposed to transfer personal data to, provides reliable protection of rights of personal data owners.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states not meeting the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the personal data owner to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and/or in case of execution of the contract to which the personal data owner is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The User can get any clarifications on issues of interest regarding his/her personal data processing by contacting the Operator via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy in the public domain is available on the Internet at http://www.kastamonu.ru.